Book Review: To Kill A Mockingbird


Is it weird that I had no idea what this book.was about?

Honestly I only knew that people love it and it's a classic and that until recently this was the only book Harper Lee had ever published.

This book was hard for me to read, it was easy to get into the story and in the lives of the Finch family but the subject matter was hard to read and I guess that's why a lot of people love this book because it makes you feel, I felt so sad and angry at the things that were happening and the things that were said in this book that I almost stopped reading it a few times but I always came back because I just needed to know more, I needed to know how it ended.

I'm not sure if I'm going to read the next book or not but for the time being I think I need a break.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Book Review: Where The Lost Wander by Amy Harmon

Netgalley

Welcome!