Netgalley


I have to admit that in recent years my relationship with books has changed a lot, since having more responsibilities has shorten my reading time I haven't been able to finish it read as mentioned books as I would like.

That being said, I have also become more selective with the books I read, I've DNF'ed more books than before because I just don't have time to give to books that don't get my attention right away unless is an author that I usually love.

So, about Netgalley, before I used to be very good at reading eARCS and posting reviews but not so much anymore and that makes me a bit sad, that is why this year I plan on reading at least one book from Netgalley a month, so far this month I've read 3, one more and I'll be able to catch up to the 4 book I should read by April.

What's your relationship with Netgalley? Is it something you know? Or something new?

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Book Review: Where The Lost Wander by Amy Harmon

Book Review: To Kill A Mockingbird